ROBSESSED
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

David Cronenberg über Rob

Nach unten

David Cronenberg über Rob Empty David Cronenberg über Rob

Beitrag  TotallyRobsessed Do Sep 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Sooo. Ich muss jetzt einfach mal einen Thread dazu aufmachen, weil David bisher wirklich immer nur voll des Lobes für Rob war. David Cronenberg über Rob 256828

Cronenberg has just finished shooting “Cosmopolis”, based on a novel by Don DeLillo and produced by Paulo Branco. It’s the first time I have a film competing in a festival, not yet in theaters, and another in post production. Whatever happens, I’ll start the editing this summer and next year you’ll see me again in Venice with “Cosmopolis” and Robert Pattinson, one of the most intense actors of this generation. He’ll blow your mind” (n.b. this interview was done before the Variety interview)
Quelle

Cronenberg didn't cast Rob because of his tremendous Twilight Saga fame. In fact, he says, it made shooting a little more difficult...

"Actually the fame was a detriment," Cronenberg told us. "I mean, it's good for financing - but it's not necessarily good when you're on the street and there are a lot of Twihards around. But I think people will be really surprised, I mean, I think he's a terrific actor and that's why I went after him."
Quelle

“I think that [skeptics] are being critical of the Twilight series; they’re not being critical of him,” says Cronenberg. “He’s just a cog in that machine and they’re confusing the nature of that project with him. He’s a terrific actor, trust me. I’ve directed some of the best in the world, and he’s terrific.
Quelle

Was kann man dazu noch großartig sagen? David Cronenberg über Rob 356783
Ich kann den ersten Trailer echt kaum noch erwarten. Und den Film erst.
TotallyRobsessed
TotallyRobsessed
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2151

http://www.robsessed.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten